By Brooke
So Phoebe wants to bring things out in the open. We can keep doing the he said she said in messages or we can all talk in here and find out who is the real culprit

Phoebe you told Monika that you wanted to split me and zach or shane and jacqui. And that shane and jacqui had told you me and zach wanted to take you out last round. So what is the truth?

:fire:

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
So now you have nothing to say? You were pretty bold back at tribal.

You and me next round babe. Play your idol and take me out if you have the balls.

Brooke

• Jury
By Lee
Phoebs did you know about Zach & Brooke targeting you before the TC scramble?

Lee

• Jury
By Phoebe
Sorry, I was away doing life activities. I didn't realize we were keeping this going.

yes, Jacqui told me that Zach/Brooke were after me last round. So I went to Brooke(as well as Zach) brought it up to both of them. They both originally denied it. Later on, Brooke finally came clean to it.

Then during TC, she is claiming she wasn't the one targeting me. I was told a chat was made that Jacqui helped defend me to stay in the game along with Lee because Brooke/Zach wanted me out.

I came to you as my friend, Brooke. You shot me down like a used toy. :woozy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
If it isn't true. If your claiming Jacqui is lying--that is what I asked during tribal. If YOU didn't target me last round, then who did?

You had no answer for me. You make this chat and ask me, "what is the truth"

I don't know what you want me to say? I am ASKING you for the truth? I don't know the truth. I just know what I was told & I brought it up in public to try to figure it out. :rofl:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe. I literally told you that I did talk about it. And I told you I wasn’t the only one. And I told you I didn’t mean Zach since that’s how you were grouping things.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:45:37 am Sorry, I was away doing life activities. I didn't realize we were keeping this going.

yes, Jacqui told me that Zach/Brooke were after me last round. So I went to Brooke(as well as Zach) brought it up to both of them. They both originally denied it. Later on, Brooke finally came clean to it.

Then during TC, she is claiming she wasn't the one targeting me. I was told a chat was made that Jacqui helped defend me to stay in the game along with Lee because Brooke/Zach wanted me out.

I came to you as my friend, Brooke. You shot me down like a used toy. :woozy:
Keep your lies together Phoebe. You are telling Lee that you didn’t say he told you. You literally said that.

And how dare you keep this “as a friend” act when you had gone to people earlier about taking me or shane out if it came to that tonight?

What is your real story? Who is feeding you information and who are you trying to get out?

Brooke

• Jury
By Zach
I'm kinda over you playing the victim, Phoebe. Twice you have voted for me due to shit that's not true.

Don't make it a trifecta...and look in your own backyard for the people that dragging your ass in this game & manipulating you.

Zach

• Jury
By Monika
Can I just bring up how stupid this all is? This is some petty drama high school BS.

My kinda insight into this is that Phoebe, people are going to target you, it’s a game. Take it as a compliment people see you as a threat. At the same time, you didn’t get a single vote and didn’t almost go home, so like....just chill.

The bottom line is that every tribal so far this merge there’s been so much drama involved between everyone. It’s not that deep, it’s just a game. I almost got VOTED OFF and honestly it’s chill because it’s just a game. Someone has to go every night, whether we like it or not. So everyone just calm down, take some breaths and ENJOY YOURSELVES.

*end rant*
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Brooke
You mean there’s no million dollars at the end of this thing?!

Brooke

• Jury
By Phoebe
Why are you guys acting like I am being crazy, I didn't even start this thread--Brooke did? :dizzy: :dizzy:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Brooke
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:58:44 amGood morning.
Ok I gotta say I actually lol with this little exchange :laugh:
Shane wrote: ↑Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:33:03 pm

Shane wrote: ↑Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:31:06 pm
So, since anyone can go. How would everyone like to be remembered THIS time?

Well, Shane, I used deprecation in my comment 2 tribals ago... but irony is dead, right? I wanna be remembered for my smile and my attempts at levity. I wanna be remembered for giving everything the old college try!

That's a really sweet sentiment, Shane. I'm glad you're opening up a little here.
Shane liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:39:13 am
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:05:20 am You mean there’s no million dollars at the end of this thing?!
No, but there is $100
It better be cash and not some bullshit Chipotle gift card :curse:

Brooke

• Jury
By Lee
i’ll take the chipotle gift card if Brooke doesn’t want it
Brooke liked this

Lee

• Jury
By Rohan
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:05:20 am You mean there’s no million dollars at the end of this thing?!
Yes, but there is the (possible) respect of tens of internet strangers, which is *way* more valuable
Loveita, Moana, Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Rohan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:05:36 pm
Yes, but there is the (possible) respect of tens of internet strangers, which is *way* more valuable
BTW I really resented your comment about the Mom's basement. You know some of us live in attics too. :broken:
Rohan liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Lee
nobody is going to respect the person who wins this game, least of all the people that were actually in this game.
Moana liked this

Lee

• Jury