Immunity Challenge #4

Overview: For today's challenge, the rules and description will remain a mystery until the challenge is underway. You only need one person to compete in the challenge, but the more people online, the greater your chances of winning.

As always, your time will start when you post in the thread. You will then be able to read the rules of the challenge and compete with your tribe. Participating members should have the availability of at least 30 minutes, but you may compete together whenever you'd like over the course of the next 48 hours.

Good Luck!

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 1+

Challenge Deadline: 7:00c/8:00e sharp Sunday, 10/13 - Day 08.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
It was close but ultimately... Not only did Djaru submit faster, but within the actual time limit. Tulua, you submitted at 20 minutes 51 seconds DQing you from the challenge. Djaru submitted in 19 minutes 47 seconds.

That means, Tulua... I will be seeing you tonight at Tribal Council. Will begin at 8c/9e sharp with a 30 minute voting period.

Larrakai/Djaru, I will be posting the next Immunity Challenge at 9c/10e. It will be another team participation challenge, but you can schedule it at whatever time works best for you.

Good luck everyone :)
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:37:56 pm Alright tribes I have the results.

All tribes got all 10 words correct, so it will come down to the time difference.

With the shortest amount of time... Larrakai submitted within 13 minutes 47 seconds. Smashed it.
I am crying actual tears right now :crine:
Team you guys were amazing. It feels great to finally win a challenge. :heart: :inlove: :100:
Lee liked this

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts