Immunity Challenge #6 - A Dingo Stole My Idol

Overview: For today's challenge, the rules and description will remain a mystery until the challenge is underway.

As always, your time will start when you post in the thread. You will then be able to read the rules of the challenge and compete for your tribe. The challenge could take anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes.

You are competing individually. 5 tribe members will each compete on their own. THE tribe with the lowest CUMULATIVE time wins.

Good Luck!

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 5

Challenge Deadline: 7:00c/8:00e sharp Tuesday, 10/15 - Day 10.

TWIST ALERT
Here's the catch. Tomorrow, only ONE tribe will win Immunity. That means TWO tribes will go to Tribal Council. HOWEVER, only one person will be going home. That's because both tribes will vote together in one council. Because of this, I will allow both of the tribes going to council to communicate via messaging between 7c/8e and 8c/9e (the hour before council).

Now, I also understand that this season is non-live, and it may not be fair that all of you cannot be here during that hour voting window. So for this round only, I'm allowing you to either prevote OR DEFER your vote. This means, that you can give your vote to another tribe member that is available during that hour discussion period before the council. That's for this round only. You can do so by giving me the name of the person you are deferring to in your voting confessionals.

Good luck, and have fun!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts