Immunity Challenge #7 - Hot Crock

Overview: For this challenge, 3 tribemates will compete. They will post in the same order i.e.: Person A, Person B, Person C, Person A, Person B, Person C.

The first five posts will contain the image with the word PASS on it:

The final post will contain the image with the word BANK on it:

Here's the catch. All posts must be exactly 3 seconds apart.. When you have made all 6 posts correctly and 3 seconds apart in sequence, your tribe's score is locked in.

Your time begins when you start the challenge thread with your first "pass".

The tribe with the slowest overall time loses and will see me at Tribal Council tomorrow.

Rules:

- You cannot swap players once the challenge has begun
- You must post in the correct order that you have designated
- They must be exactly 3 seconds apart.

Required Tribemembers: 3

Time Limit: Challenge will end at 8:00c/9:00e sharp Wednesday, October 16th. Results to be announced shortly afterwards.

Tribal Council will follow at 9:00c/10:00e, voting will be due at 9:30c/10:30e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Brooke
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43:54 pm btw according to Brooke "she was on a tribe that was able to find both idols"
So... Brooke and Jennah Louise have two idols between them. You're welcome.
Baby girl that would work if the idol owners weren’t already know. Keep up if you wanna play.

Brooke

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:45:43 pm I’m just happy that Shobee used the original Djaru idol and Conner played the Tulua idol. That was an exhausting tribal.

Hi Shobee. Still wanna go to war?
wow you really exposed me... :rofl:

Shonee

• Loser
By Brooke
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43:54 pm btw according to Brooke "she was on a tribe that was able to find both idols"
So... Brooke and Jennah Louise have two idols between them. You're welcome.
I have four idol nows. Jonathan awarded yours and conners for getting you both to misplay them.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:46:44 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:45:43 pm I’m just happy that Shobee used the original Djaru idol and Conner played the Tulua idol. That was an exhausting tribal.

Mama you exposed yourself for being the clown that you are.
Go find another idol cause you’re gonna need it.

Brooke

• Jury
By Shonee
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:48:41 pm
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:46:44 pm

Mama you exposed yourself for being the clown that you are.
Go find another idol cause you’re gonna need it.
LOL :speakno: :seeno: :hearno:

Shonee

• Loser
By Brooke
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:48:14 pm I mean... Am I supposed to be scared? i'm not the one who made a final 12 level move at final 19. I'm terrified of the gaffe you just made.
Gaffe? Baby girl you mad cause you misplayed both idols in your alliance and still lost a tribemate? How that working out?

Brooke

• Jury
By Shonee
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:49:39 pm
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:48:14 pm I mean... Am I supposed to be scared? i'm not the one who made a final 12 level move at final 19. I'm terrified of the gaffe you just made.
Gaffe? Baby girl you mad cause you misplayed both idols in your alliance and still lost a tribemate? How that working out?
HONEY... what do you think happens at a swap? You're just gonna scare people into submission AGAIN? good luck with that.

Shonee

• Loser
By Brooke
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50:38 pm
HONEY... what do you think happens at a swap? You're just gonna scare people into submission AGAIN? good luck with that.
I wasn’t the one making threats, SWEATY. You said you wanted to go to war. Be sure you can win those wars if you wanna start them.

Brooke

• Jury
By Shonee
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:52:15 pm
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50:38 pm

I wasn’t the one making threats, SWEATY. You said you wanted to go to war. Be sure you can win those wars if you wanna start them.
Yes, because the BEST strategic move for you was to come in and make a BIG SCENE at final 19. That makes so much sense for you, you're clearly a strategic mastermind and didn't overplay by 7 rounds.

Shonee

• Loser