By Shonee
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31:11 pm JLP: Your time begins when you start the challenge thread with your first "pass".

We are 1st.

Make this right
Then Tulua deserves a redo because I was told something completely different last night

Shonee

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31:54 pm
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31:11 pm JLP: Your time begins when you start the challenge thread with your first "pass".

We are 1st.

Make this right
Then Tulua deserves a redo because I was told something completely different last night
You can have a redo, we're still 1st so we good over here.
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:im just trying to figure out why you guys waited 5 minutes between starting the thread and starting the challenge... fucking aggravating.
To give our nan, Shane, time to prepare. Still, by the rules we are first

Zach

• Jury
By Shane
Look, I’m not gonna be, like rude, but we were following the rules of past challenges that the game starts with the first part of the challenge. It’s really confusing if the metric keeps changing.

Shane

• Jury
By Zach
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38:37 pm Why don't we ALL have a redo now that we're all operating under the same pretenses
Fuck that. The rules said your time starts with your first "pass"

We won under those rules.

Zach

• Jury
Tulua's Time: 4 minutes 15 seconds

Djaru: 2 minutes 15 seconds

Larrakai: 2 minutes 35 seconds

Here's the deal, I think it's fucking dumb that Djaru would start a thread and then wait to actually start the challenge. i'll never understand why as they had the time to practice in a separate thread.

THAT BEING SAID, I don't think it's right to penalize them when they actually did the best at the real challenge. So I've gone in and removed the starting of the thread time from everyone else's score and have posted them above and that's what they got.

So, unfortunately, Tulua will join me at council. That is... unless Larrakai feels like giving Tulua a second shot at the challenge?
Monika, Jacqui, Zach liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jacqui
Really no need for that. WE have a distinct start and stop time. It's 2:15. So does yellow. If you rushed because you had to start when the thread was opened, then OK. You redo and hope your time beats yellow.

Jacqui

• Jury