Guys, I understand it was a weirdly worded rule call that caused both tribes to act differently. I've discussed this and the co-hosts have decided that instead of either agreeing that Djaru followed the rules or not, the fairest thing to do is to host a completely separate challenge between Djaru and Tulua.

I'll be posting the new challenge in a minute.
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Flick
So if we go based on when a challenge thread starts again we are to assume if two people start a thread at same time that it's an auto dq because you cant do both

Or if somebody creates one after thr challenge is done what happens

Again it said with your first pass.

Like, again if two threads are created. One is finished everyone leaves thinking its won Jon will count the completed thread, yes?

Flick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:41:26 pm Just to be clear again the rules say the time starts when you start your thread with your first pass. If we did a thread, didn't post in it after the entry hello and then created another new thread 20 mins later with a pass posted, would Jon count that 2nd thread
Yes. Perfectly put. Your first thread would be nothing. Just a thread. The one that counts is the one you start with your first pass. And your time starts running as soon as you posted said 2nd thread.

Brooke

• Jury
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52:55 pm
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:41:26 pm Just to be clear again the rules say the time starts when you start your thread with your first pass. If we did a thread, didn't post in it after the entry hello and then created another new thread 20 mins later with a pass posted, would Jon count that 2nd thread
Yes. Perfectly put. Your first thread would be nothing. Just a thread. The one that counts is the one you start with your first pass. And your time starts running as soon as you posted said 2nd thread.
In which case neither Tulua nor Djaru completed the challenge, because Larrakai was the only one to post a challenge thread with the first pass in it.
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52:21 pm Guys, I understand it was a weirdly worded rule call that caused both tribes to act differently. I've discussed this and the co-hosts have decided that instead of either agreeing that Djaru followed the rules or not, the fairest thing to do is to host a completely separate challenge between Djaru and Tulua.

When will this be due?

Jacqui

• Jury
Jacqui wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54:26 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52:21 pm Guys, I understand it was a weirdly worded rule call that caused both tribes to act differently. I've discussed this and the co-hosts have decided that instead of either agreeing that Djaru followed the rules or not, the fairest thing to do is to host a completely separate challenge between Djaru and Tulua.

When will this be due?
Tomorrow at 7c/8e.
Jacqui liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Shonee
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54:33 pm Jon confirmation cuz if you would count that second thread then there is no need for a challenge.
How the fuck is it not? Not being coordinated on who is supposed to create the thread isn't the same thing as starting the challenge AFTER you start the thread

Shonee

• Loser
By Brooke
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:53:55 pm
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52:55 pm
In which case neither Tulua nor Djaru completed the challenge, because Larrakai was the only one to post a challenge thread with the first pass in it.
Which just further confirms Larrakais win.

Brooke

• Jury
By Flick
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58:53 pm
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54:33 pm Jon confirmation cuz if you would count that second thread then there is no need for a challenge.
How the fuck is it not? Not being coordinated on who is supposed to create the thread isn't the same thing as starting the challenge AFTER you start the thread
Because every other rule said when you post or create your thread. This one said with your first pass. Like....... with your first pass. Kids eat free WITH THE PURCAHAE OF AN ADULT MEAL

Flick

• Loser
By Shonee
Flick wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:02:03 pm
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58:53 pm
Because every other rule said when you post or create your thread. This one said with your first pass. Like....... with your first pass. Kids eat free WITH THE PURCAHAE OF AN ADULT MEAL
IT SAYS WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR THREAD

Shonee

• Loser