By Zach
I'll just say this.

Whenever your thread was started, whenever you did your first "pass". Whatever. It was an image posting challenge that required a bit of precision and going by the initial times that challenge was completed in...1 Djaru, 2 Larrakai, 3 Tulua. Clear result with Tulua 2 minutes behind the rest of us.

I just want the game to progress and someone to leave as per usual, TBH.
Shane, Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shonee
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:40:47 pm I'll just say this.

Whenever your thread was started, whenever you did your first "pass". Whatever. It was an image posting challenge that required a bit of precision and going by the initial times that challenge was completed in...1 Djaru, 2 Larrakai, 3 Tulua. Clear result with Tulua 2 minutes behind the rest of us.

I just want the game to progress and someone to leave as per usual, TBH.
That's easy for you because you were allowed to prepare your posts. We were told our time started when the thread was posted. In which case, you lose.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46:31 pm We actually had RL stuff getting in the way of our start.

It doesn't take an extra 2 minutes to prepare 2 tabs with one image in each post.
Which is why the results aren't fair because I specifically asked Jonathan

"does the first post have to be a pass image" to which he told me no but my time started when the thread was posted.

Shonee

• Loser
Okay I've taken everything into account. I've gone over the tapes, discussed this with the team, and I've settled on a final decision.

This is the final decision, I don't want to hear about how unfair it is or whatever. It's the final ruling and you all have to live with it.

All things being equal, Tulua, you guys had like 7 practice attempts last night. You guys chose to go ahead with maybe the wrong competitors as evidence by your impressive 33 second time. When we look at the ACTUAL challenge, you guys were a solid two minutes behind everyone else's time.

Technicalities aside, Tulua lost this challenge.

Tulua, I will see you at Tribal Council tonight.

Now for Zach, Shane, Brooke in particular. I think you guys showed some bad sportsmanship tonight. I think we could have handled this like adults and I think that reflects poorly on you... dont know if you can count that as a win afterall...

Tulua, I'll see you guys at 9c/10e tonight. One of you will be the next person voted out.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Shane
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:49:46 pm
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46:31 pm We actually had RL stuff getting in the way of our start.

It doesn't take an extra 2 minutes to prepare 2 tabs with one image in each post.

"does the first post have to be a pass image" to which he told me no but my time started when the thread was posted.
Honestly Shonee, this shows you knew the rules?

Shane

• Jury
By Shonee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:50:49 pm Okay I've taken everything into account. I've gone over the tapes, discussed this with the team, and I've settled on a final decision.

This is the final decision, I don't want to hear about how unfair it is or whatever. It's the final ruling and you all have to live with it.

All things being equal, Tulua, you guys had like 7 practice attempts last night. You guys chose to go ahead with maybe the wrong competitors as evidence by your impressive 33 second time. When we look at the ACTUAL challenge, you guys were a solid two minutes behind everyone else's time.

Technicalities aside, Tulua lost this challenge.

Tulua, I will see you at Tribal Council tonight.

Now for Zach, Shane, Brooke in particular. I think you guys showed some bad sportsmanship tonight. I think we could have handled this like adults and I think that reflects poorly on you... dont know if you can count that as a win afterall...

Tulua, I'll see you guys at 9c/10e tonight. One of you will be the next person voted out.
Then go look at your rules again

"Which is what the RULES say

"Your time begins when you start the challenge thread with your first "pass"."
Your time begins when you start the challenge thread
when you start the challenge thread

We did not lose.

Shonee

• Loser
By Shonee
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51:38 pm

And it also shows that you didn't operate under the rules

Shonee

• Loser
By Brooke
No sir. I was being extremely rational. I took hours of my entire work day to make this work. Of course I'm going to be passionate about it when we beat a team playing under the same understanding.
Lee, Zach liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane
Shonee wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:52:55 pm
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51:38 pm

And it also shows that you didn't operate under the rules
I started when I posted pass. That’s all I’m saying. I’m saying I believe I followed the rules. That’s all.

Shane

• Jury
By Lee
I have throughly read the thread and all of the arguments and no matter what way you slice it, I should not have to go to TC so I’m glad to see we all came to that conclusion.
Moana liked this

Lee

• Jury
By Luke
Rohan wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:09:11 pm
Luke wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:07:29 pm not our fault you didn't take advantage of prep time. good luck at tribal :p
Oh nice dude, you didn’t tell me you couldn’t read
bitch tf that mean i can't read

Luke

• Loser