Immunity Challenge #8 - Tie Break

Overview: Larrakai, you are Immune and do not have to compete in today's challenge.

Djaru and Tulua, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!! For this challenge I will ask you to find me specific images of AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR contestants. Your time starts when you post in the challenge thread. Your time stops when you post all the images in your CONFESSIONAL FORUM. You only get ONE submission, so make it count.

Four players from your tribe must compete. The tribe with either the least correct submissions or the slowest overall time loses and will see me at Tribal Council tomorrow.

Rules:
- Your submission must be in your confessional forum.
- You must submit all of the images in one submission, no redos.
- You can post still images or short gifs.
- Your time starts when you reply to the challenge thread, your time stops when you post your submission in your confessional.

Required Tribemembers: 4

Time Limit: Challenge will end at 7:00c/8:00e sharp Thursday, October 17th. Results to be announced shortly afterwards.

Tribal Council will follow at 8:00c/9:00e, voting will be due at 8:30c/9:30e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ON ANYTHING. ASK THEM HERE AND I WILL ANSWER THEM HERE.
Brooke liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom