Immunity Challenge #10 – Code Huntahs

Overview:

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Purple Pink Black

This challenge will consist of both tribes picking a 5-color code using the 8 colors above. You can use the same color multiple times in your code.

The first tribe to guess the other tribe’s code in the correct order wins Immunity. You will only have 1 minute 30 seconds to submit a guess each round. First correct guess wins. If both tribes correctly guess in the same round, the tribe that guessed first wins Immunity.

Furthermore, after each round I will tell you how many colors you have guessed that are in the code. I will also tell you how many colors you have guessed that are in the correct position. You will not know exactly which are in the right position or are the right colors.

Because this challenge is non-live, your tribe must pick its code tonight. Then, you can schedule a time with me to compete in the challenge with the rest of your tribe. Because tribes are even, there is no minimum number of people. You can either have 1 person or 8 people competing at once.

The tribe to answer in the fewest amount of guesses wins.

Example:

If your code was Green Red Purple Red Black, and the other tribe guessed Green Red Pink Black Yellow; I would tell you that you have 3 colors correct and 2 are in the correct position.

Rules:
• You must guess within 1 minute and 30 seconds of me asking.
• I will accept the first guess that is made (if the tribe submits multiple guesses in a round).
• If both tribes guess correctly in the same round, the tribe that submits the fastest wins.
• You cannot help the other tribe, obviously.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts