By Shane
I also think the way to guess is to do 5 of the same color and go through the list each guess.
1st guess green, green, green, green, green
2nd guess pink, pink, pink, pink, pink
etc until we have a total of the colors that equal up to five and then we rearrange from there.
Rohan liked this

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
Lee wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:36:55 pm should we just pick something random?

blue black orange red purple?
So this is what we went with? Fantastic!

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Also do we have to schedule a time with Jonathan. I cannot be here from 2:45 through 5:30 EST. But we certainly don' t need the whole team for this.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Rohan
I’ll probably pass on this challenge since my schedule is a bit wonky today.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
for strategy, since it's unlikely that they'll choose all of one color, wouldn't it be better to split the guess like red, red, red, green, green or something like that?

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By AK
I am avail in the afternoon - will check back for when we all plan to sync!

AK

• Jury
By Shane
Benji wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:24:33 pm for strategy, since it's unlikely that they'll choose all of one color, wouldn't it be better to split the guess like red, red, red, green, green or something like that?
I think it depends on the specifics of what he’ll reveal about the colors being correct etc, I just gotta ask him a few questions. Doing all the same color also helps to eliminate things whereas doing a mix doesn’t, is my one argument.

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
I am hot garbage at word searches. Something something dementia. Something something prescription lenses etc. It'd be best if I sat out.

Shane

• Jury
By Flick
I've said since day one I'm bad with word searches too. I have dyslexia so shit is already a mess. If it's a must I can but it will take me a while

Flick

• Loser