By AK
Hey yall-

We need a list of words that are likely to appear just as a base before we start eye-digging. It'd be nice if we had a composite of:

1. The words that appeared in the word jumble.
2. Main cities and states in AU
3. Main landmarks in AU
4. Main historical/culturally significant events in AU
5. Globally known Australians/Historical figures/Survivor AU Players

Additionally, since we all seem to be more avail in the evening hours, what say we get 5 of us to commit to 6:30 eastern time to do this. I am happy to play and commit myself to the scrounging, as I love a good word search.

But those who aren't playing should pick up the slack in compiling the list of words in their free moments.

The biggest issue is: what is the best means of communicating the words that are found to each other: the chat? Using a primary word-circler and a matrix formula for pointing to where words begin - I can explain this further if it isn't clear.

AK

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Jacqui wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:35:39 am So do we need to do this at like 4:00 EST?
I won't be available then, but my recommendation for the challenge is to have one person be the dedicated Paint word circler / Imgur uploader / poster and then the rest are searchers

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Lee
I can still do the searching on mobile no problem, I just wouldn’t be able to be the cross off person

Lee

• Jury
By Jacqui
Popular Words

Larrakai
Djaru
Tulua

Madjedbebe
Dreamtime
Melbourne
Kosciuszko
Kookaburra

I'll be back shortly with the rest.

Jacqui

• Jury
By AK
I am willing to be the circler, but I'd prolly just use MS Paint - screenshot it and post it via https://imgbb.com/

But if there are better sites to use - and one of yall have like a tablet you can draw on instead, that might be optimum for circling.

We need a tribe chat and means of communicating where a word begins - for example: Larrakai - Row 3/Colum5(that's where the L would be)

AK

• Jury
By Moana
im down for that, we can make a groupchat when we do the challenge, are people cool with starting around 5 est?

Moana

• Jury
By Jacqui
I'll stick around to help as needed. If it is 19 words, depending on who all is here we should just divide and conquer. So that way we only have like 4 or so each to find.

Jacqui

• Jury
By AK
Great, Shane directed me to Pic Monkey which will let me highlight instead of circle so I don't lose any visibility as we go.

How are we looking in terms of start time: I take it we will have Moana/Jacqui/Shane/Myself... anyone else in it?

AK

• Jury